Igor

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2008
      I just saw "Igor," and I really liked it! It was very funny. My
      favorite scene was when Eva sang "Tomorrow" while battling the evil
      inventions. As for my favorite character, I liked Scamper the rabbit.
      I'm currently reading "Titus Groan" by Mervyn Peake. It's the first
      book of the "Gormenghast" trilogy. I felt I should check it out, since
      I like fantasy novels. And it's not bad.