Mamma Mia!

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2008
      I just saw "Mamma Mia!", and I enjoyed it a lot! My favorite number
      was "Take a Chance." (It came so late in the movie, I was afraid it got
      cut!) There were many good characters, like Bill and Rosie, but I have
      to say Tanya is my favorite.
      My newest DVD is "Do Not Adjust Your Set," an old British comedy show
      that was a forerunner to "Monty Python's Flying Circus." I already
      have the DVD of the other show that begat Python, "At Last, the 1948
      Show."