Pure '70s

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 7:49 PM
      Here are the songs on "Pure '70s":

      Free, "All Right Now"
      Boston, "More Than a Feeling"
      Doobie Brothers, "Long Train Running"
      The Allman Brothers Band, "Ramblin' Man"
      Lynyrd Skynyrd, "Sweet Home Alabama"
      The Guess Who, "American Woman"
      Eric Clapton, "Cocaine"
      Rod Stewart, "Maggie May"
      Stealer's Wheel, "Stuck In the Middle With You"
      Three Dog Night, "Mama Told Me Not To Come"
      Blue Swede, "Hooked On a Feeling"
      ELO, "Don't Bring Me Down"
      Joe Walsh, "Rocky Mountain Way"
      Thin Lizzy, "Whiskey In the Jar"
      10cc, "The Things We Do For Love"
      Carly Simon, "You're So Vain"
      Peter Frampton, "Show Me the Way"
      Elton John, "Sorry Seems To Be the Hardest Word"
    • stacy small
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 7:25 AM
        Wow great CD will have to look for that,thanks for the
        track listing. ~Stacy~
        --- Jeff <happyfreakshow@...> wrote:

        > Here are the songs on "Pure '70s":
        >
        > Free, "All Right Now"
        > Boston, "More Than a Feeling"
        > Doobie Brothers, "Long Train Running"
        > The Allman Brothers Band, "Ramblin' Man"
        > Lynyrd Skynyrd, "Sweet Home Alabama"
        > The Guess Who, "American Woman"
        > Eric Clapton, "Cocaine"
        > Rod Stewart, "Maggie May"
        > Stealer's Wheel, "Stuck In the Middle With You"
        > Three Dog Night, "Mama Told Me Not To Come"
        > Blue Swede, "Hooked On a Feeling"
        > ELO, "Don't Bring Me Down"
        > Joe Walsh, "Rocky Mountain Way"
        > Thin Lizzy, "Whiskey In the Jar"
        > 10cc, "The Things We Do For Love"
        > Carly Simon, "You're So Vain"
        > Peter Frampton, "Show Me the Way"
        > Elton John, "Sorry Seems To Be the Hardest Word"

        "I Like Poetry,Long Walks On The Beach And Poking Dead Things With A Stick."
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is
        like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ..."

        \__/)
        (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste this into your
        (")_(") signature to Help Bunny Gain World Domination.