Be Kind Rewind

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2008
      I just saw "Be Kind Rewind." I really enjoyed it! It was hilarious
      and clever. I enjoyed Jack Black's performance!
      I recently cashed in a Borders gift card. Included in my purchase was
      the CD "The Very Best of Cat Stevens" (my favorite track: "Matthew and
      Son") and the Special Edition DVD of "Smokey and the Bandit." I
      already had that on DVD, but I decided to upgrade.
    • stacy small
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2008
        I just put it in my queue,I love Cat Stevens,I didn't
        know they had a special edition DVD of Smokey I must
        get that. ~Stacy~
        --- Jeff <happyfreakshow@...> wrote:

        > I just saw "Be Kind Rewind." I really enjoyed it!
        > It was hilarious
        > and clever. I enjoyed Jack Black's performance!
        > I recently cashed in a Borders gift card. Included
        > in my purchase was
        > the CD "The Very Best of Cat Stevens" (my favorite
        > track: "Matthew and
        > Son") and the Special Edition DVD of "Smokey and the
        > Bandit." I
        > already had that on DVD, but I decided to upgrade.

        "I'm crazy mad
        But my fans want autographs
        I turn my angry frowns
        Into fake laughs
        I can't be rude
        Cause they wouldn't understand
        I in't human no more, I'm a superman"
        Ice-T Lifestyles Of The Rich & Infamous

        \__/)
        (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste this into your
        (")_(") signature to Help Bunny Gain World Domination.

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs