Bee Movie

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007
      I just saw "Bee Movie." I really liked it! The animation was great,
      and the story was good as well. Its environmental message wasn't as
      heavy-handed as "Happy Feet."
      I'm currently reading "The Long, Dark Tea-Time of the Soul" by Douglas
      Adams. It took me a while to get to the Dirk Gently books, and I'm
      glad I finally got to this one. It's very clever! Also, I recently
      got the DVD of "The Road To El Dorado."
    • stacy small
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2007
        I want to see Bee Movie,I love Douglas Adams the man was a genius who died to young. ~Stacy~

        Jeff <happyfreakshow@...> wrote:
        I just saw "Bee Movie." I really liked it! The animation was great,
        and the story was good as well. Its environmental message wasn't as
        heavy-handed as "Happy Feet."
        I'm currently reading "The Long, Dark Tea-Time of the Soul" by Douglas
        Adams. It took me a while to get to the Dirk Gently books, and I'm
        glad I finally got to this one. It's very clever! Also, I recently
        got the DVD of "The Road To El Dorado."

        Gena was the perfect lady
        Always had her stockings straight
        Jackie was a rich punk rocker