Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 9:26 PM
      I just saw "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix." I thought the
      visuals were amazing! However, there were some parts of the book I
      would have liked to see in the movie.
      I'm currently reading "Medea" by Miranda Seymour. It takes a look at
      her myth, and her part in the tale of Jason and the Golden Fleece.
      It's told mostly from her point of view, and Jason even narrates a
      chapter.