Transformers

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2007
      I just saw "Transformers," and I enjoyed it a lot! The visuals
      impressed me very much, and the action was thrilling. I liked it more
      than I thought I would!
      Before that I saw "Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer." I
      enjoyed it more than the first movie in the series. The Silver Surfer
      was amazing!
      I'm currently reading "Death On the Nile" by Agatha Christie. I
      decided to read it because I like "Murder On the Orient Express." And
      this book's pretty intriguing!
    • Sarah/princess_bing2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2007
        I was kind of on the fence about "Transformers", but I've heard good things, so I think I will see it.  Glad to hear it exceeded your expectations.

        I want to see the "Fantastic Four" sequel too.  I'll probably wait to rent both though.  Movies are freakin' expensive! Except for one theater in town, which only charges $3, but they're movies that have been playing a while and will be on DVD soon. Still, $3 is cheaper than some movie rentals, so it's worth it :)

        "Death on the Nile" and "Murder on the Orient Express" certainly do sound like intriguing books.  I will have to add those to my list :)

        Sarah

        Jeff <happyfreakshow@...> wrote:
        I just saw "Transformers, " and I enjoyed it a lot! The visuals
        impressed me very much, and the action was thrilling. I liked it more
        than I thought I would!
        Before that I saw "Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer." I
        enjoyed it more than the first movie in the series. The Silver Surfer
        was amazing!
        I'm currently reading "Death On the Nile" by Agatha Christie. I
        decided to read it because I like "Murder On the Orient Express." And
        this book's pretty intriguing!

        Building a website is a piece of cake.