300

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2007
      I just saw "300," and it blew me away! It was very intense and gory,
      but it was so artfully crafted.
      I'm currently reading "Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister" by Gregory
      Maguire. Just had to check it out! I've found it interesting so far!
    • Sarah/princess_bing2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2007
        I saw "300" a couple weeks back and I thought it was awesome, one of the best movies I've ever seen.  It's like "Gladiator" meets "Braveheart" meets "Matrix"!  And (WARNING: A girly moment is about to take place) talk about the 6-packs! Hubba hubba! (This girly moment is now complete) :P

        I think I've heard of that book (that title sounds pretty memorable).  What's it about?

        Sarah

        Jeff <happyfreakshow@...> wrote:
        I just saw "300," and it blew me away! It was very intense and gory,
        but it was so artfully crafted.
        I'm currently reading "Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister" by Gregory
        Maguire. Just had to check it out! I've found it interesting so far!

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2007
          --- In mmbreviews@yahoogroups.com, Sarah/princess_bing2002
          <princess_bing2002@...> wrote:

          I think I've heard of that book (that title sounds pretty memorable).
          What's it about?

          "Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister" is a sort of re-imagining of the
          story of Cinderella. It's set in 17th century Holland, so there's
          some history mixed in, with famous artists of the time mentioned, and
          the Tulip Bulb Hoax in the plot.