Hi Sarah

  • stacy small
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 21, 2004
      I'm here I'm Stacy 36 from Ct love all music except the pop music of
      today(Britney,Christina etc.),love reading anything, favorite movies
      are horror/thrillers and anything anime.
      Look forward to getting to know everyone.
      Hey Sarah is there a prize for being the first post.
    • Lady Celebrian
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 21, 2004
        Hey Stacy! Welcome! Hmm...I thought I was the first
        one to post. Oh well...

        ^LC^

        --- stacy small <tdfct@...> wrote:
        > I'm here I'm Stacy 36 from Ct love all music except
        > the pop music of
        > today(Britney,Christina etc.),love reading anything,
        > favorite movies
        > are horror/thrillers and anything anime.
        > Look forward to getting to know everyone.
        > Hey Sarah is there a prize for being the first post.

        =====

        *Lady Celebrian*

        "Before was only there so After could happen."

        - Augusten Burroughs 'Running With Scissors'

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Sarah S./princess_bing2002
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 21, 2004
          stacy small <tdfct@...> wrote:

          I'm here I'm Stacy 36 from Ct love all music except the pop music of
          today(Britney,Christina etc.),love reading anything, favorite movies
          are horror/thrillers and anything anime.
          Look forward to getting to know everyone.
          Hey Sarah is there a prize for being the first post.

          Hey, I know you :D I don't like Britney or Christina either. Boy bands and "pop princesses" need to go, in my opinion. I love thrillers too, haven't seen too many horror films, and I haven't seen any anime. I love dramas, comedies, etc.  Ha ha, there should be a prize, shouldn't there :D *looks around for possible prizes* Uhhhh, I have a hair clip here :P Ummm, some pens, coffee mug. Mailing labels, 2003 calendar. He he. Yeah, I'm weird, get used to it :P Anyhoo, thanks for joining and posting. Hope you have fun :)

          Sarah

          "Look at him: 5 weeks ago he was shearing sheep, and now he's tapping ass."
        • Sarah S./princess_bing2002
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 22, 2004
            Awwww, sorry babe, you weren't :( I had everyone set to be moderated as far as posts go, so I hadn't approved any messages by the time you posted, so it looked like you were first. Sorry to be so deceptive. But, y'all are free to post know. If I know people from other groups I will allow them to post freely, I just want to keep an eye on people I don't know for a while, cuts down on the spam and crap. Have fun here gals (and Marc too :D)

            Sarah

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 23, 2004
              Hey Weird is good I'm weird myself I think LC & I should split the prize do you want the first 6 months of 2003 or the last 6 LC?
              I like comedies also but anime is my first love.
              ~Stacy~

              "Sarah S./princess_bing2002" <princess_bing2002@...> wrote:
              stacy small <tdfct@...> wrote:

[...]

              History Proves Again And Again How Nature Points Out The Folley Of Man-Godzilla- Blue Oyster Cult

              Do you Yahoo!?

            • Lady Celebrian
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 23, 2004
                Hmm...tough decision, that is. I think I might take
                the last 6 since they fall during my favorite seasons.
                :-D

                ^LC^