Night At the Museum

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2007
      I just saw "Night At the Museum." It had laughs, and interesting
      visuals. The story was a bit schmaltzy in parts, though.
      I'm currently reading "Pyramids" by Terry Pratchett. It's from the
      Discworld series, and it's very funny and fascinating so far.
      As for DVDs, I recently got "The Producers" (1968) and the two-
      disc "Animation Show" set. And I got two new CDs as well: "Straight
      Outta Lynwood" by "Weird Al Yankovic" and "ChangesBowie" by David
      Bowie.