Re: The Black Dahlia

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8 12:10 AM
      --- In mmbreviews@yahoogroups.com, Sarah/princess_bing2002
      <princess_bing2002@...> wrote:
      > Your book sounds interesting. What is it about?

      "Watership Down" is about a colony of rabbits who search for a new
      place to settle down, and work to survive along the way.
      Currently, though, I just started "Black Ajax" by George Macdonald
      Fraser. It's a fictional account about a freed American slave who
      made a name for himself as a boxer in early 19th century England.