The Last King of Scotland

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
      I just saw "The Last King of Scotland." I thought it was very well
      shot, and gripping. Forrest Whitaker put in a great performance as Idi
      Amin, nicely balancing the dictator's dual nature.
      Also, I recently won two CDs on eBay, both recordings of "Forbidden
      Broadway": The first volume, and the fifth, "Forbidden Broadway Cleans
      Up Its Act."
    • Sarah/princess_bing2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2006
        This is one I definitely want to see, but I think I will have to wait for the DVD--I don't think it will be shown, or has been shown, near me.  It looks great though and I can't wait for the DVD.

        Sarah

        http://mail.yahoo.com