Beerfest and Hollywoodland

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      I recently saw "Hollywoodland." It thought it was very thought-
      provoking. I enjoyed Ben Affleck's performance as George Reeves.
      Before that I saw "Beerfest." It was a real slob comedy, but still
      had some laughs.
      I'm currently reading "Watership Down" by Richard Adams. I think it's
      a fascinating book! Also, I just got the CD "Postcards of the
      Hanging." It's a compliation of Grateful Dead covers of Bob Dylan
      songs.