No activity in last 7 days
The Mind and Life Research Network Meditation List is a project of the Mind & Life Institute. It is a low-volume, moderated electronic announcement list. This list maintains a high signal-to-noise ratio by distributing infrequent but important messages to large numbers of recipients. Members of this announcement list receive bibliographic updates on recent publications, announcements of upcoming conferences, calls for papers for special-issue journals and conference symposia, synopses of recent meetings, announcements of relevant email lists, websites, and other resources, and other announcements appropriate for widespread distribution.
- Cognitive Science
- Sep 15, 2011
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.