RE: [mlbfangm] LEAGUE UPDATE 7/11/06 9:35pm EST

  • mike thibodeau
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007

      Is this league still going to happen?

      From: "Myron" <maryland_marauders@...>
      To: mlbfangm@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [mlbfangm] LEAGUE UPDATE 7/11/06 9:35pm EST
      Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 01:39:59 -0000

      League and team rosters, payroll and ratings are now uploaded in the
      Files section under the sub folders for the AL, NL, and MLB.
      Some teams have over/under 25 men on the active roster, which is OK
      for now since this is just a preliminary version of the league payroll.
      The process of getting each major league roster to 25 men and
      selecting the players for the minor league roster won't begin until
      October, but these spreadsheets should allow each GM to prepare for
      those events.
      If anyone has a question, please create a post here and I will answer
      it here for the league to see.

      I'm currently working on version 1.2 of the rulebook and I'll begin
      creating league polls to vote on rules and league features after we
      receive the questionnaires from each manager.

      If anyone spots an inaccuracy in the league spreadsheets, please bring
      them to my attention.

      Myron, Maryland Marauders - Commissioner, Tampa Bay Devil Rays GM

      The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop.