Re: [mlathemods] dalton 6 inch tailstock

  • James Early
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      John
      Yes that is the 7x10-7x12 tailstock and from what Chris at LMS told me they
      are reasonably priced for the parts. Now the ones I showed the adjustment
      and cam lok mods on came on the machines I bought from HF and Grizzly.

      These are two piece tailstock casting sets and could be reworked without to
      much trouble. Being as you are going to a smaller center height I would fit
      the lower casting to the bed and then fit the upper one to the correct
      center height.

      Check with Chris for cost on the parts.
      http://www.littlemachineshop.com