Tuning the mini-lathe

  • andesign2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 9:11 AM
      I have recently purchased a Homier mini-lathe and have now begun to
      try to fine tune it. I would like to know what to realisticaly work
      towards. What amount of backlash should I work towards. In the
      future I would like to try and convert it to CNC so I want to know
      if it is even worth using the stock leadscrews or just go ahead and
      try to rig up ballscrews or something.

      Thank You,

      Jason