Re: [mlathemods] square holes....explained (a bit mathematical)

  • x xx
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2003
      Hoh! That one's a beaut. Grist for the mill of us Wankelheads.

      Thanks!

      Sam

      jcameron@... wrote:
      It's a bit mathematical, but check out
      http://upper.us.edu/faculty/smith/reuleaux.htm

      it can be done

      If anyone wants me to try and clear this up, (I have a math minor college) I
      will give it a try. Just don't want to attack this if no one cares.

      John
      Chicago Burbs.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT