Square holes

  • Ken Strauss
    Message 1 of 56 , Dec 1, 2003
      I want to build a variant of the tool bit grinding fixture described by
      Alberto Marx in the Aug 1990 issue of Projects in Metal magazine. This
      article refers to a description of how to make a square hole that Mr. Marx
      published in the April 1989 issue of Projects in Metal. Can anyone provide a
      copy of the square hole article? Or an alternate suggestion for making a
      1/4" square hole in 1" thick aluminum?
    • j.w.early@att.net
      Message 56 of 56 , Dec 26, 2005

        Be wary of strong drink. It can