Unable to post reply

  • james_v004
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2003
      Why do I keep getting the below message when trying to reply to a
      post? I have registered the email address like it says. But still am
      unable to post a reply. I tried asking yahoo customer support but
      have not recieved any response since friday. Looks like they don't
      care.

      James

      We are unable to deliver the message from <james04@...>
      to <7x10minilathe@yahoogroups.com>.

      The email address used to send your message is not subscribed to this
      group. If you are a member of this group, please be aware that you
      may
      only send messages to this group using the email address(es) you have
      registered with Yahoo! Groups. Yahoo! Groups allows you to send
      messages
      using the email address you originally used to register, or an
      alternate
      email address you specify in your personal settings.

      If you would like to subscribe to this group:
      1. visit
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/7x10minilathe/join
      -OR-
      2. send email to 7x10minilathe-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      If you would like to specify an alternate email address:
      1. visit
      http://groups.yahoo.com/myprefs?edit=2
      2. type your alternate email address in the area labeled "Alternate
      posting addresses".
      3. click the "Save Changes" button
      4. wait approximately 10 minutes for the change to take effect

      After you follow these steps, you will be able to send messages
      to all your groups using this alternate email address.

      For further assistance, please email support@yahoogroups.com
      or visit http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Jim E.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 24, 2003
        Apparently something's working. I saw this posting.

        Graciously,
        Jim
        Lakewood, CA
        All Hail Rube Goldberg!

        james_v004 wrote:

        > Why do I keep getting the below message when trying to reply to a
        > post? I have registered the email address like it says. But still am
        > unable to post a reply. I tried asking yahoo customer support but
        > have not recieved any response since friday. Looks like they don't
        > care.
        >
        > James
        >
        > We are unable to deliver the message from <james04@...>
        > to <7x10minilathe@yahoogroups.com>.
        >
        > The email address used to send your message is not subscribed to this
        > group. If you are a member of this group, please be aware that you
        > may
        > only send messages to this group using the email address(es) you have
        > registered with Yahoo! Groups. Yahoo! Groups allows you to send
        > messages
        > using the email address you originally used to register, or an
        > alternate
        > email address you specify in your personal settings.
        >
        > If you would like to subscribe to this group:
        > 1. visit
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/7x10minilathe/join
        > -OR-
        > 2. send email to 7x10minilathe-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > If you would like to specify an alternate email address:
        > 1. visit
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/myprefs?edit=2
        > 2. type your alternate email address in the area labeled "Alternate
        > posting addresses".
        > 3. click the "Save Changes" button
        > 4. wait approximately 10 minutes for the change to take effect
        >
        > After you follow these steps, you will be able to send messages
        > to all your groups using this alternate email address.
        >
        > For further assistance, please email support@yahoogroups.com
        > or visit http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
      • Brian Drummond
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 24, 2003
          On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 01:27:28 -0000, you wrote:

          >To: mlathemods@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [mlathemods] Unable to post reply
          >From: "james_v004" <james04@...>
          >Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 01:27:28 -0000
          >Why do I keep getting the below message when trying to reply to a
          >post?

          >We are unable to deliver the message from <james04@...>
          >to <7x10minilathe@yahoogroups.com>.

          <james04@...> apparently can post.
          <james04@...> apparently can't post.

          Hmmm.

          - Brian
        • James04
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 24, 2003
            Test

            james_v004 wrote:

            > Why do I keep getting the below message when trying to reply to a
            > post? I have registered the email address like it says. But still am
            > unable to post a reply. I tried asking yahoo customer support but
            > have not recieved any response since friday. Looks like they don't
            > care.
            >
            > James
            >
            > We are unable to deliver the message from <james04@...>
            > to <7x10minilathe@yahoogroups.com>.
            >
            > The email address used to send your message is not subscribed to this
            > group. If you are a member of this group, please be aware that you
            > may
            > only send messages to this group using the email address(es) you have
            > registered with Yahoo! Groups. Yahoo! Groups allows you to send
            > messages
            > using the email address you originally used to register, or an
            > alternate
            > email address you specify in your personal settings.
            >
            > If you would like to subscribe to this group:
            > 1. visit
            > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/7x10minilathe/join
            > -OR-
            > 2. send email to 7x10minilathe-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            >
            > If you would like to specify an alternate email address:
            > 1. visit
            > http://groups.yahoo.com/myprefs?edit=2
            > 2. type your alternate email address in the area labeled "Alternate
            > posting addresses".
            > 3. click the "Save Changes" button
            > 4. wait approximately 10 minutes for the change to take effect
            >
            > After you follow these steps, you will be able to send messages
            > to all your groups using this alternate email address.
            >
            > For further assistance, please email support@yahoogroups.com
            > or visit http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor