Re: Help Needed

  • jim_klessig
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 20, 2013
      >No worries guys, you know the old saying right?

      >People in America think 100 years is a long time,

      >People in Europe think 100 miles is a long distance ;-)

      And people in England don’t think they are in Europe.

      R James (Jim) Klessig P.E. | Senior Power Systems Engineer |
      Electrical Reliability Services, Emerson Network Power
      jim.klessig@..., jim_klessig@...
      1876 Gwin Rd, Mckinleyville | CA | 95519 | USA
      T  (707) 839 8765 |Cell (707) 616 5509 | Fx (707) 839 8765

    • phoenixst63
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 17, 2013

        What size are we talking about? I'm in Kent but only have a small lathe and limited tooling until Santa puts in an appearance, but if you're not in a rush I MAY be able to help you...