RE: [mlathemods] Help Needed

  • MERTON B BAKER
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 20, 2013

      Boston & Plymouth here in MA, come immediately to mind.  We have an Egypt, too.

      Mert

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 20, 2013
        >No worries guys, you know the old saying right?

        >People in America think 100 years is a long time,

        >People in Europe think 100 miles is a long distance ;-)

        And people in England don’t think they are in Europe.

        R James (Jim) Klessig P.E. | Senior Power Systems Engineer |
        Electrical Reliability Services, Emerson Network Power
        jim.klessig@..., jim_klessig@...
        1876 Gwin Rd, Mckinleyville | CA | 95519 | USA
        T  (707) 839 8765 |Cell (707) 616 5509 | Fx (707) 839 8765

      • phoenixst63
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 17, 2013

          What size are we talking about? I'm in Kent but only have a small lathe and limited tooling until Santa puts in an appearance, but if you're not in a rush I MAY be able to help you...