Re: Howdy!!!

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2013
      I feel ya!!! The Only CNC I have any interest in is on my Plasma table for doing art. The rest of all of my machines are bare boned and manual.. I have been trying to learn how to produce high quality parts and a lot of one off items so CNC has little appeal to me in my particular field of play too. I like the feeling of turning the handwheels to get the desired result, sometimes I over do it or just flub it up, but that's still a part of the fun for me.

      Bob