Re: [mlathemods] RE: quick change gearbox for 7x min lathe

  • Corey Renner
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14, 2013
      A quick-change gearbox is a very cool, but very complicated project.  An electronic leadscrew is simpler and provides the same benefits and more.  But it all depends on what types of projects you enjoy working on, I enjoy mixing some electronics into my mechanical projects.  Two great tastes that taste great together...

      cheers,

      On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 7:13 AM, <gordonscott@...> wrote:

      Complicated but certainly effective and uses the minilathe gear set.

      --- In mlathemods@yahoogroups.com, <mlathemods@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      hi, my name is Ryan Larrier an i'm new to this site. have anyone who has the 7x mini lathe every made a quick change gearbox for it an if so do you have any plans or detailed photos of it and how it works? thank you
      ryan larrier
      Barbados