South Bend Overhead Line Shaft Assembly

  • Fan!
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2013
      Folk's,

      I am looking to aquire a South Bend Overhead Counter Line Shaft Assembly with bearing standards clutches cone pulley and idler pulleys.

      I will purchase or trade for it if the price is reasonable.

      Any help or direction to find one or parts of one will be appreciated.
      See the picture I posted under the photo section listed as South Bend Overhead Counter lineshaft assembly photo to show what I am looking for.

      Many Thanks
      Martin