Re: JW Early Supported By Latest US Supreme Court Decision...but too late!!!

  • oldstudentmsgt
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 31 8:50 AM
      www.thebookdepository.com also has many of them. I have three coming right now, based on another customer,s recommendation. The ones I ordered were on sale, and free shipping. Should be here in a week or so. WPS 48, and a couple by Harold Hall.

      Amazon often has them, but about twice as expensive + shipping.

      Bill in OKC