Re: JW Early Supported By Latest US Supreme Court Decision...but too late!!!

  • neils_morr
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 30, 2013
      http://www.lathes.co.uk/books.htm

      These are in print. You can get some of them from Busy Bee Tools (Canada) by mail or in person.

      http://www.busybeetools.com/

      Neil

      --- In mlathemods@yahoogroups.com, RICHARD SCHWANKE <rschwanke2@...> wrote:

      > I now live in an apartment where I can only manage a 7" mini-lathe. I would like to to gain access to the books referred to. Are they still in print???
      >
      > Dick
    • oldstudentmsgt
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 31, 2013
        www.thebookdepository.com also has many of them. I have three coming right now, based on another customer,s recommendation. The ones I ordered were on sale, and free shipping. Should be here in a week or so. WPS 48, and a couple by Harold Hall.

        Amazon often has them, but about twice as expensive + shipping.

        Bill in OKC