Re: [mlathemods] JW Early Supported By Latest US Supreme Court Decision...but too late!!!

  • RICHARD SCHWANKE
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 29, 2013
      I am comparatively new to this group. In my old life I had a Sears lathe which was a copy of the Atlas with a 12" swing which I purchased in the 1950s and sold in 1995 when I moved into a retirement community. In addition to the normal tools, holders, collets I also had a home made milling attachment and a floor model antique shaper.

      I now live in an apartment where I can only manage a 7" mini-lathe. I would like to to gain access to the books referred to. Are they still in print???

      Dick
    • neils_morr
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 30, 2013
        http://www.lathes.co.uk/books.htm

        These are in print. You can get some of them from Busy Bee Tools (Canada) by mail or in person.

        http://www.busybeetools.com/

        Neil

        --- In mlathemods@yahoogroups.com, RICHARD SCHWANKE <rschwanke2@...> wrote:

        > I now live in an apartment where I can only manage a 7" mini-lathe. I would like to to gain access to the books referred to. Are they still in print???
        >
        > Dick
      • oldstudentmsgt
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 31, 2013
          www.thebookdepository.com also has many of them. I have three coming right now, based on another customer,s recommendation. The ones I ordered were on sale, and free shipping. Should be here in a week or so. WPS 48, and a couple by Harold Hall.

          Amazon often has them, but about twice as expensive + shipping.

          Bill in OKC