New metal shop list

  • LEW BEST
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hi everyone

      I don't want to be considered a spammer so I'll only post this once but
      it's going to a lot of lists.

      I just started a new list on yahoo called shop_tool_exchange. Of course
      the home page is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shop_tool_exchange
      And the email addy is shop_tool_exchange@yahoogroups.com.

      I hope you'll join it and use it as a venue for buying & selling your
      shop related items. I'm only requiring membership authorization to try
      to keep the porn & spam out; will probably recognize most of you when
      you join anyway!

      No attachments allowed due to the virus attacks that come along
      periodically, so please post any pix in the photo section and remove
      them after your item sells.

      I want this to be as unregulated as possible; please feel free to list &
      request anything remotely shop related! I'll be more than happy to
      answer any questions you may have!

      Thanks

      Lew Best
      Waco, TX