OT: Royal Society of Chemistry offers £1,000...

  • brownealtman@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
      What does this have to do with lathe modifications?

      Is there a Moderator for this group?

      Browne
    • Tony Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012

        Lol.

        And now for the traditional: “Look everyone, it’s a liberal telling us what to do and taking away our freedoms!”

        Tony

        (I think the last lathe-related topic on this group was in about 2008)

        (Not that there are many topics at all on this group…)

        (Must be about time the scheduled tedious political thread, can I play conservative?)

        What does this have to do with lathe modifications?

        Is there a Moderator for this group?

        Browne

        _,_.___

      • Corey Renner
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012

          Browne,
          There is, in-fact a moderator here.
          Since you probably don't know the history, this group was created by JW Early (deceased) who delighted in off-topic conversation and may have preferred it to on-topic, that's what tony is referring to. Out of respect for our founder's intent, conversations here are allowed to range in content a little more than in other groups that I moderate and a general-interest science post is definitely ok, and is in-fact much closer to on-topic than JWE himself used to be.  In any event, the topic that you refer to had pretty much run its course by the time you commented about it, so if we all just move-on you probably won't see much more about it anyway.

          Cheers c