Re: Thanks

  • lytle78
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2002
      --- In mlathemods@y..., "Ron Thompson" <ronthomp@p...> wrote:
      > Thanks again!
      > jwearlyatt
      > You are a busy fellow.
      > Ron Thompson
      > 48 year old machine shop student
      > On the Beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast
      > USA

      I'd like to second Ron's comments. I have scanned a few things for
      people on occasion and it sounds pretty easy, but it ends up taking a
      lot of time.

      I don't know anything about your set-up, but if you
      have an option on your scanning driver software for "de-screening" it
      might get rid of those "clumps" in some of the pictures.

      Again, great public service, keep up the good work, it's folks like
      you who make the web such rich a resource. Thanks from Gold Canyon,
      Arizona.