Re: [mlathemods] mlathemods group closing down, being replaced by ml_lathemods group

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 2, 2012
      The Barstock Engine Group had the same problem after JWE died.  It was a simple matter for the sole remaining moderator to obtain ownership of the group.  He just had to contact Yahoo and hold an election.  I think it took about a week.

      I'm the owner of the 600+ member mini-mills group.  It's very hard to get a new group established.  IMHO you'd be much more successful if you revitalized this one.

      If you want to discuss it do it here or via private email.  I won't be joining the new group.

      Rob
      http://www.MachinistBlog.com/