Re: Potts AMU

  • r_corriveau
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3 3:55 AM
      Ok, google was of no use....
      I give up.
      What is a Potts AMU?

    • toro1554@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4 8:01 AM
        Hello,
        I just saw your question, sorry for the delay in answering.
        The Potts AMU was a milling adapter designed by a machinist by the name of G. B. Potts. Here is a link-http://www.lathes.co.uk/potts/
        I happened to own a set of casting and hoped to make it.
        Thanks for answering,
        Fred