Re: [mlathemods] Digest Number 861[1 Attachment]

  • JAMES STARKEY
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 2:39 PM
      Can somebody explain what that attached PDF. file was about? Like a fool I tried to open the attachment, it was blank, very suspicious looking and now I'm afraid I opened something that will infect my computer!!!!
      Jimmy

      --
      James Richard Starkey  aka. Jimmy
      Naperville, Illinois USA (near Chicago)

    • Jim E.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1 5:49 PM
        It's been showing up on many forums in various formats, all from the
        same person.

        Graciously,
        Jim E.
        Lakewood, Calif.