Re: [mlathemods] Digest Number 861[1 Attachment]

  • anthrhodes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
      Probably a hacked account.

      Anthony
      In a message dated Wed Feb 1, 2012 8:34 am (PST), ToolRoomTrustee writes:

      I have incredible results!

      Posted by: "ToolRoomTrustee@..." ToolRoomTrustee@...   retcstr102

      Wed Feb 1, 2012 8:34 am (PST)

      [Attachment(s) from ToolRoomTrustee@... included below]
    • JAMES STARKEY
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
        Can somebody explain what that attached PDF. file was about? Like a fool I tried to open the attachment, it was blank, very suspicious looking and now I'm afraid I opened something that will infect my computer!!!!
        Jimmy

        --
        James Richard Starkey  aka. Jimmy
        Naperville, Illinois USA (near Chicago)

      • Jim E.
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
          It's been showing up on many forums in various formats, all from the
          same person.

          Graciously,
          Jim E.
          Lakewood, Calif.