I have nothing to do with Chinese New Year

  • Paul_in_Pittsfield
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2011
      Sorry for that trash.  I had nothing to do with it.
      Judging from the distribution list, it's Yahoo's copy of my Contacts list that was compromised.
      Thanks, Yahoo!

      Paul_in_Pittsfield (The real one!)
    • gerry waclawiak
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2011
        No problem Paul,

        Unfortunately the named sender automatically seems to get the blame and some people can be extremely nasty about it. I have been blamed twice this year on other groups and in both cases the real culprit appeared to have gleaned contacts from Yahoo's lists. Comprehensive trials with security software showed my PC had not been compromised/

        Gerry
        Leeds U