Thanks

  • Ron Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12 5:07 PM
      Thanks again!
      jwearlyatt
      You are a busy fellow.
      Ron Thompson
      48 year old machine shop student
      On the Beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast
      USA

      http://www.plansandprojects.com

      The following added for automatic email havesters!
      abuse@... abuse@... abuse@...

    • lytle78
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14 4:21 PM
        --- In mlathemods@y..., "Ron Thompson" <ronthomp@p...> wrote:
        > Thanks again!
        > jwearlyatt
        > You are a busy fellow.
        > Ron Thompson
        > 48 year old machine shop student
        > On the Beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast
        > USA

        I'd like to second Ron's comments. I have scanned a few things for
        people on occasion and it sounds pretty easy, but it ends up taking a
        lot of time.

        I don't know anything about your set-up, but if you
        have an option on your scanning driver software for "de-screening" it
        might get rid of those "clumps" in some of the pictures.

        Again, great public service, keep up the good work, it's folks like
        you who make the web such rich a resource. Thanks from Gold Canyon,
        Arizona.