Re: [mlathemods] New file uploaded to mlathemods

  • lenord@gototelescopes.com
    Message 1 of 281 , Jun 2, 2003
      JW,

      Thanks for the added info !

      Lenord

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <j.w.early@...>
      To: <mlathemods@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 3:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [mlathemods] New file uploaded to mlathemods

    • mlathemods@yahoogroups.com
      Message 281 of 281 , May 27, 2008
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the mlathemods
        group.

        File : /Lathe Made from Diesel Pitston/12691Rev00-CSize.pdf
        Uploaded by : salisbury_me <nhengineer@...>
        Description : Progress of Lathe Made from Diesel EnginePistons Drawings

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        salisbury_me <nhengineer@...>