RE: [mlathemods] Re: message #3622 adding 2 cents worth 2more cents worth

  • Sam Harvey
    Message 1 of 182 , Jun 8, 2011

      True, as I've said before "if you know metal working, then the world is your arsenal "

      At 12:09 PM 6/8/2011, you wrote:

      Nope.  After guns, it will be privately owned lathes & millers.   Mert

      Message 182 of 182 , Jun 12, 2011
        ruth, here;

        Hello, Brian; glad to see you're still sharp! Hope you are well.
        It will be interesting to see how much farther those repugs/rethugs/etc.,
        will try to push the "envelopes". They have certainly done an interesting
        job, so far; even calling for child labor laws to be loosened. (Although,
        in Wisconsin, the Union busting didn't go so far as to destroy the fire
        fighter's Unions [for now], since they voted for the Gov., who promised
        "many great things". LOL
        They have even"'discovered' that a stagnant economy is fab for the elites.