RE: RE: [mlathemods] Re: message #3622 adding 2 cents worth 2more cents worth

  • Tony Smith
    Message 1 of 182 , Jun 8, 2011

      You crack me up.

      How do liberals start wars when they take all your guns away?

      Harsh words?

      Gun nuts amuse me no end.  The oft-quoted reason to own a gun is to protect yourself from the government who is going to take your gun away.  It goes round and round like the marbles in your head, wheeeee!

      Show me one freedom that’s been protected by having a gun, aside from the freedom to have a gun.  There’s that ‘wheeeeeee!’ sound again.  You’re down to the TSA groping small children, how come you gun nuts aren’t storming the airports demanding they stop?  Or do you like being bend over and groped?

      I don’t recall the liberals starting up Homeland Security.

      Tony

      Sorry but the reason liberals work so hard on eliminating weapons from public ownership is to lower the casualties amongst their fellows while they commit crimes against honest citizens. All liberals are criminals or potential criminals if an opportune moment presents itself.

      On 06/07/11, Tony Smith<AJSMITH1968@gmail.com> wrote:

      Ah JWE, and here I was thinking you’d gone soft.  I thought liberals were hippy pacifists bent of taking guns off everyone?

      Tony

      This has been true since the dawn of history. Liberals kill millions and blame it on conservatives.

    • MERTON B BAKER
      Message 182 of 182 , Jun 12, 2011
        ruth, here;

        Hello, Brian; glad to see you're still sharp! Hope you are well.
        It will be interesting to see how much farther those repugs/rethugs/etc.,
        will try to push the "envelopes". They have certainly done an interesting
        job, so far; even calling for child labor laws to be loosened. (Although,
        in Wisconsin, the Union busting didn't go so far as to destroy the fire
        fighter's Unions [for now], since they voted for the Gov., who promised
        "many great things". LOL
        They have even"'discovered' that a stagnant economy is fab for the elites.