Re: [mlathemods] New file uploaded to mlathemods

  • JS. EARLY
    Message 1 of 281 , May 30, 2002
      Some more info on the steady fingers. The screw should be left hand thread
      so that turning clockwise on the knob will extend the finger and counter
      clockwise retract it. This will be nice because those on the high priced
      brands use right hand threads and the action on the knobs is backwards to
      what your mind tells you is the right way to do it.
      Message 281 of 281 , May 27, 2008
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the mlathemods
        group.

        File : /Lathe Made from Diesel Pitston/12691Rev00-CSize.pdf
        Uploaded by : salisbury_me <nhengineer@...>
        Description : Progress of Lathe Made from Diesel EnginePistons Drawings

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        salisbury_me <nhengineer@...>