Re: [mlathemods] button rifling machine, was Re: It was fun while it lasted.

  • Matthew Tinker
    Message 1 of 107 , Dec 1, 2010
      Thank you for the link, the cheapest copy would cost me over twelve dollars with the intrnational shipping, if I come across it in the UK, I'll buy it, that's complicated to, as I can pick it up only when visiting my son, I don't envisage crossing the chanel for a while!!

      Corey, I note the generosity of the US public. The Brits didn't re-arm after the second world war, which might indicate something about National opinions about guns.

      Can we just drop the thing about how other things are dangerous, it isn't very relavant.

      As I said above getting books in English is a little difficult here, but I will certainly bear in mind if I get a chance.

      Matthew TINKER
      CNC conversion 1944 Colchester Lathe build-up log
      http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35519