Re: [mlathemods] CamLok tailstock fitting

  • JS. EARLY
    Message 1 of 43 , Mar 25, 2003
      Charlie
      I like the secure feeling of the cam and bushing solidly supported in the
      upper casting which requires a 7/8 inch hole for the bushing and tapped
      holes for three 8-32 retaining screws for the bushing in the casting. Others
      whom I respect do not feel that support is needed but I do.

      Go and look all is in the photos and files at mlathemods.
      They define a republic to be a government of laws, and not of men.

      John Adams, Nocangul No. 7, 1775

      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 2, 2003
        Um, the link is for a set of short pattern combination wrenches.

        Roy
        --- In mlathemods@yahoogroups.com, Bob Loesch <rrloesch@j...> wrote:
        > I love my HF tools, but taps and dies from them one MUST be wary
        of! I
        > bought a set like the one described, and found that the rake on the
        taps
        > had been ground on the WRONG side of the flute! Must have been
        done for
        > 'backward cutting of inside-out left-hand threads'...
        >
        > At 05:17 AM 3/27/2003 -0000, roylowenthal wrote:
        > > HF has a full SAE & Metric set for $20!
        > >http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?
        itemnumber=37168