Re: [mlathemods] A Grizzly experience

  • Clint
    Message 1 of 219 , Oct 28, 2010
      I tend to agree.  In the lathe tool area, I have received excellent customer service from LMS, Grizzly, A2Z, SHAR, and Harbor Freight. However, there will always be times when extra effort is required to get issues resolved and I have found that disputing charges on a credit card is one of the best ways to get attention and/or get refunds.

      Some of HF's tools are terrible, but I have never had any trouble in getting them replaced or getting a refund.  I recently took back my 2 month old HF 8" drill press - spindle runout was not good.  I had purchased the 2 year replacement warranty.  HF manager told the salesman to give me a new press and to not charge it against my 2 year warranty, since I had only had the press for a couple of months.

      I ordered several parts from Grizzly for my HF 7x10 lathe.  The ordering process was quick and easy, the prices were good, and I received the parts in about one week.

      Regards,
      Clint

      From: davidcastilaw@...
      Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 03:32:57 -0700

      Enough crying about your bad experience. Your preaching to the choir, no one else supports your position about Grizzly Industries so please move on to something else.
      Thank You

      Message 219 of 219 , Nov 25, 2010

        For once I agree with you.

        BC