Project for solar steam 5KW less than $2,500.00 for mat.

  • davesmith1800
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2010
      This a set of drawings for solar steam size for 5KW or 10KW
      Can be made with lathe as small as a 9" Lathe.
    • Bill Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2010
        davesmith1800 wrote:

        > This a set of drawings for solar steam size for 5KW or 10KW
        > Can be made with lathe as small as a 9" Lathe.
        > at
        > http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PowerSolar/files/1.Drawing_solar_Engine/

        Dave , as I do not care to join this list at this time you might want
        to extract the pertinent data and post it in an unblocked format. Just
        off the cuff I would say that with skill and a 9" lathe you could build
        a 5 to 10 KW solar steam powerplant; emphasis on skill! Bill