Enco Free Shipping Code

  • neil85020
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2010
      Does anywone have an Enco $50 or under, free shipping code? Even if it expires Aug. 31, I can use. Need to place a small order and any saviings is appreciated. Thanks,
      Neil
    • Mike Payson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2010
        PFSAUG is good for free shipping on orders over $25. I believe it expires on the 31st.

        On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 10:15 AM, neil85020 <neilbfield@...> wrote:
        Does anywone have an Enco $50 or under, free shipping code? Even if it expires Aug. 31, I can use. Need to place a small order and any saviings is appreciated. Thanks,
        Neil

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: