RE: [mlathemods] Re: Flat or raked part off tools?

  • Mert Baker
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 18, 2010

      In those high & far-off times, I lived in Barre, MA, & there were 3 of us that followed Ralph Page's Orchestra around.  In the summer, I lived in Groton MA, a little closer.  It wasn't Franklin so often, mostly Peterboro.

      Mert

      From: David Lee <nhengineer@gmail. com>
      To: mlathemods@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 7:02 AM

      Maybe someone would be so kind as to provide this uninformed novice [me] with a link to a photo of a “T” type parting tool.

      Regards,

      DSLee