New member

  • Flash Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2009
      Hello all,

      I just recieved a 7 x 10 mini lathe from Santa. This group looks like the place to be.

      I am a hobby machinist and my intentions are to use the lathe to make aluminum parts for model rocket motors. I will be turning aluminum bar stock, aluminum tubing, and graphite bar stock to close tolerences.

      I have already made several motors on borrowed equipment but now I will be able to turn at home.

      I am lookign for modification and updates on the mini lathe. I have already visited:

      http://www.mini-lathe.com/Mini_lathe/Modifications/modifications.htm#csm

      A great site.

      If anyone is interested in the model rockets and turning, drop me a line.

      Ed