Keats Angle Plate

  • dnaman43
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2009
      Does anyone have a copy Model Engineer's Workshop Winter 1990/1991 who could make a decent copy of the Keats Angle Plate article and send it to me (e.g. scan and attach to an email)?

      I have the copy that College Engineering supplied with the castings but some of the pictures are so dark they are almost blotted out and I can't make sense of them.