Re: Mini Lathe Availability

  • jjfear <jjfear@ix.netcom.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Best bet is to look locally.

      It is too difficult to package for shipment, for the price that one
      could get. It CAN be shipped by UPS, but only if their standards are
      met, and if it is not in the original packaging, it's not likely to
      meet their requirements.

      It is also not likely that you can beat Homier's new price for a 7x12,
      with a 7x10 with shipping.

      I have a 7x10 that I will sell at some point, but will take less and
      not consider shipping, when I do.

      Original retailers like HF, Homier, Grizzly, etc. can provide
      warrantee protection, and maybe stick the carriers insurance for
      repairs or replacement. An individual cannot do that, because the
      usual warrantee only extends to the original purchaser.

      And what are you going to save off 300 bux.

      HTH
      Jerry
      Denver

      --- In mlathemods@yahoogroups.com, "chummishree <chummishree@y...>"